We had a great night at the GC2018 Charity Gala and Medal Reveal at the beginning of November together with some of Australia’s amazing past and present athletes and world-record holders, who we are lucky enough to consider a part of the extended Sold Out Family.
A fun night was shared on Sold Out’s table with Olympic and Commonwealth medalist swimmers Cate and Bronte Campbell, who we have enjoyed championing at welcome home parades in the past, following the London 2012 and Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
Athletics Australia’s up and coming long jumper Naa Anang, who was part of the Usain Bolt All-stars team at Nitro Athletics in February, also joined us, as did Olympic and Commonwealth medalist race walkers Jared and Claire Tallent.
We also celebrated the evening, which raised $358,080 for the Gold Coast Community Fund, with Australian Swimming legend Brenton Rickard who works at the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Corporation.
We are looking forward to supporting these legends on home soil soon!
Our guest list on the night:
- Mr Thomas Staunton – CEO
- Mr Kim-Daniel Voss – Managing Director
- Mr Matthew Staunton – National Logistics Manager
- Mrs Jill Staunton – QLD Office Manager
- Ms Cate Campbell OAM – (swimmer) Triple Olympian (2 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze), Commonwealth Games (3 Gold, 1 Silver)
- Ms Bronte Campbell OAM – (swimmer) Dual Olympian (1 Gold), Commonwealth Games (1 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Ms Naa Anang – (athletics) 2011 Youth Commonwealth Games (1 Silver), Nitro Athletics “Usain Bolt” All-Star Champion, GC2018 social media athlete
- Mr Brenton Rickard – (swimmer) Dual Olympian (2 Silver, 1 Bronze), Commonwealth Games (1 Gold, 2 Silver, 3 Bronze)
- Jared Tallent – (athletics) Triple Olympian (1 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Bronze), Commonwealth Games (1 Gold, 1 Bronze)
- Claire Tallent – (athletics) Dual Olympian, Commonwealth Games (1 Silver)