Supporting Animals And Communities Affected By The Australian Bushfires
As event managers, our goal is to bring people together and make a lasting impression. And, for 26 years, SoldOut has created life-long memories for people across Australia and around the world, through moments of inspiration at events.
Now, as the bushfires which have already been unbelievably challenging for so many people continue to ravage Australia, SoldOut is supporting communities who need a moment of inspiration again.
So, as communities begin to rebuild, we’re doing our bit by helping the thousands of animals affected by the horrific tragedy of these fires, because when natural disasters happen, Australian animals are at their most vulnerable.
We’re supporting RSPCA NSW to collect and deliver essential items like pet food, treats, beds, blankets, toys, cat litter, leads, collars and more to distribute to animals in need on the NSW North Coast.
How it works
1. Tell your colleagues, friends and family you’re collecting essential goods for animals affected by the bushfires. Wish list of essential items listed below.
2. Deliver items to the RSPCA Sydney Shelter or to SoldOut’s warehouse in Sydney, NSW. We ask for items to be delivered by Friday 27 November. Drop off location details below.
3. RSPCA NSW and SoldOut will distribute all donations to communities most in need throughout the NSW North Coast.
Thank you in advance for your wonderful support, it is greatly appreciated and will provide practical assistance when it is most needed.
Drop off locations:
RSPCA Sydney Shelter
201 Rookwood Rd, Yagoona, NSW, 2199
Open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
SoldOut Events, Taren Point (please label ‘ATTN: RSPCA NSW’)
Warehouse 17, 58 Box Road, Taren Point, NSW, 2229
Open 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
If you’re wondering what items are most needed, see our full wish list below.
For native animals
- Possum boxes
- Hanging baskets
- Plastic carry baskets
- Wombaroo Formulas
- Koala milk replacer
- Kangaroo milk replacer
- Possum milk replacer
- Wombat milk replacer
- Wombaroo Impact
- Kangaroo pellets
- Wombaroo Lorikeet and honeyeater food
- Passwell Lorikeet dry food
- Insectivore rearing mix
- Vetafarm Golden Lori dry nectar
- High Protein supplement
- Vetafarm Spark
- Livestock – all-purpose pellets
- Chickens – free range scratch or layer pellets,
- Horses – horse pellets (various grades)
- Hay – Lucerne, rye, wheaten, Oaten, meadow
- Chaff – oaten or Lucerne
- Water troughs or water bowls that hang on fences
- Worming products
- Lice powder or spray
- Hay nets
- Enrichment toys for horses
- Brushes for horses
- Portable shears
- Hoof trimmers
- Dog food
- Cat food
- Long-lasting dog treats
- Solid cat carriers
- Leads and collars
- Syringes 2, 5, 10ml (not disposable)
- Feeding bottles and teats
- Bird feeding D-cups
- Cable ties
- Vet wrap
- Heat pads
- Instant reusable heat pack (disposable)
- Fly repellent
For further information, or, if you would like to help in any other way, please contact;
Ms Jasmine Jennings at SoldOut on 02 9542 7255
Ms Anne Keyvar RSPCA’s Corporate Relations Manager (on 02) 9782 4491