It has been a couple of big months for our Sold Out Team, not only working at numerous events in Australia, but also with our team members continuing their Europe explorations, meeting international event experts and learning about European best practice in the major events industry.
Our ‘constant learning' approach ensures we remain the industry leaders in Australia, while supporting our clients with state-of-the-art and best practice knowledge in achieving their goals.
Our team never stops and wherever we are, we are participating in events, meeting with thought leaders, experiencing innovative products and getting behind the scenes on some of the world's most high-profile events, while developing new relationships with industry experts from around the world.
We also continue to use these travels to share the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games dream, introducing Borobi to Commonwealth family and new destinations.
These trips and experiences assist the Sold Out team to continually push the boundaries of brand activations and consumer experiences in Australia through the application of new technologies, concepts and creative ideas.
The events and contacts we explored over the last couple of months covered England, Scotland, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Malta, France and Portugal and amongst others included the below:
- 2017 IAAF World Championships
o NIKE HOUSE & Team England House at the IAAF World Championships
o Met with US, UK, AUS Olympians
o Met with Track Town USA, host of 2021 IAAF World Champs Organising Committee
- Took Borobi on the adventures to Share The Dream
- Held international meetings with international sporting sponsors
- Met with existing clients throughout the region to continue established relationships
- Met with a Customer Journey Expert from ING Private Banking,
- Met with a lead from Mercedes Europe Tactical Marketing team
- Met the Queen's official photographer
- Were guests at The Hurlingham Club in Fulham London - the money-can't-buy traditional English members club